MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Small" caches

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moe the Sleaze
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: "Small" caches Reply with quote

Gc.com has now added a new size between "micro" and "regular" to their cache classifications: "small", defined as large enough to hold a log book and small items. You may want to go back and edit some of your listings if they fall into this catagory. Than again, you may not.
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: "Small" caches Reply with quote

Moe the Sleaze wrote:
Gc.com has now added a new size between "micro" and "regular" to their cache classifications: "small", defined as large enough to hold a log book and small items. You may want to go back and edit some of your listings if they fall into this catagory. Than again, you may not.

I had moved a couple of my caches over (Blackhawk Down, Ruudee Ruudee Ruudee, and maybe one or two more). They weren't micros but I wouldn't exactly consider them in the same league as an ammo can.

I think that "small" was a great name to use. Finally Jod did something right!
sui generis
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They weren't micros but I wouldn't exactly consider them in the same league as an ammo can.

Hmmmm.....sounds like someone might be a wee insecure about his cache size.... Is that what we call cache envy?
I am amazed by how many people harp on the need to speak and write English in this country while exhibiting a fundamental lack of skills in the areas of spelling and sentence composition. Would this be irony, hypocrisy, or both?
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sui generis wrote:
Hmmmm.....sounds like someone might be a wee insecure about his cache size.... Is that what we call cache envy?

HAHAHA. Yeah, the one thing that I am is insecure Wink
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went through the other day and changed all of my lemonade drink mix containers from regular to small. They aren't too large and they have such a small neck that you need small items to trade if you're going to trade...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Geocaching Websites All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: