MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Photo Tag - How fun is this?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:18 am    Post subject: Photo Tag - How fun is this? Reply with quote

I found this interesting idea -- this would be fun for those of us who are into BookCrossings and Where's George.
I notice there is one currently here in Mpls area.

http://www.phototag.org/index.php
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jillibean
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very cool. Kind of like leaving a camera in a cache, or using a camera as a travelbug. Hmmm, has anyone done that before??
EelSid
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:39 am    Post subject: Phototag Reply with quote

I left a camera in one of my caches but it is underwater now. I haven't been able to retrieve the cache but I don't think the container was watertight enough to save the camera. Oh well we'll see...
ck
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen lots of cameras in caches near Madison, a very cool idea. Unfortunately, one of the ones where I took a picture was called "K-9 cache" and it was "perscribed burned" last summer before the pictures were developed! Bummer.
CB-GPSERS
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: I have the first Photos from The Hidden Bridge! Reply with quote

I have developed the first set of photos from The Hidden Bridge! cache and am in the process of making a page for them. I will be adding a link to the cache page ASAP. They turned out great!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: