MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CK AWOL?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
B3Fiend
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: CK AWOL? Reply with quote

Did CK from Mankato disappear? No posts from him here since June. I can adopt his caches if needed - one may need to be archived.

-B3fiend
tomslusher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: 27 is gone also Reply with quote

I wonder if he took off with 27. I have been emailing him for a few months concerning one of his caches but he never responds. Anyone know his whereabouts?
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try contacting kleiner, he will know where ck is and how to get in touch with him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kitch
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you want to know about from 27 ...he's an easy contact
tomslusher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some questions concerning one of his caches that I am having trouble with. That and I think he might owe me $1 million, but I'm not sure.
kleiner
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: CK Reply with quote

Hi All, Just thought I would let you know, CK was here over the weekend. So, he and Calisota are doing fine. The big news is that they have been working for consideration to take on new responsibilities and postions in their employments. Over the past couple of months they have decided to take on a new adventure in Portland. Looks like he will start there early September and then later in the month both will make the big move. Kind of like "Go West Young Man". They are excited about the change. Mom, not as excited.

I will ask him about what he wants to do with his existing caches in Mankato. Will let you know soon.

Maybe I'll try some destination TB's and see if they can make the journey to Portland sometime.

JK
TwentySeven
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: 27 is gone also Reply with quote

tomslusher wrote:
I wonder if he took off with 27. I have been emailing him for a few months concerning one of his caches but he never responds. Anyone know his whereabouts?

Ya, I'm here. I thought I sent you an email on Operation Liberty, actuall I think I sent 2, dunno, been kinda busy this summer. Also My webhost/E-mail server has been sporatic.

Shane
tomslusher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as CK goes, I will miss his caches. He had some great ones. I would also be willing to adopt one or two of his if he so chooses as I live in the area.

tomslusher
kleiner
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom, I will let him know.

JK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: