MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNIGHT Caching: Wednesday March 30th, 2005; 7:30pm
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: WeekNIGHT Caching: Wednesday March 30th, 2005; 7:30pm Reply with quote

JUNGLE JIM by Paklid. His cache page states that there is parking across the street for a few cars.

Cute 591ml glasses, drunk waitresses, one fingered fried walleye, and food at Moose Country: http://tinyurl.com/5m9sj

There are a couple other caches nearby that you may or may not have done: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?lat=44.926067&lon=-93.110083 and you're welcome to nab those too.

Any thoughts, suggestions, hate mail, crimes against humanity, etc, please post below.
drat19
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in as long as a. I don't get caught late at work, and b. it's not raining.

-Dave R.
King Boreas
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by King Boreas on Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Oneied Cooky
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are we going after only one together and if we want to do some of the others we do before we meet or what? Drat19 what are you worried about? you gonna melt or something? A wet BSV! scary aint it!
drat19
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oneied Cooky wrote:
So are we going after only one together and if we want to do some of the others we do before we meet or what? Drat19 what are you worried about? you gonna melt or something? A wet BSV! scary aint it!

So sue me, I really don't feel like getting all wet and possibly getting sick. If that makes me a BSV, so be it. Remember, I do travel to and from here every week in addition to working 40+ every week...I can't afford to get sick if I can help it.

-Dave R.
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God you sound like a girl. Waaah 40 hours, waaaah sick, waaaah BSV, waaah, rain.

I'm only including Paklid's JUNGLE JIM. If you want to do the others show up before or wait till after.
drat19
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
God you sound like a girl. Waaah 40 hours, waaaah sick, waaaah BSV, waaah, rain.

I knew you'd say that. Fortunately, I know y'all are just giving me a hard time.

I'm having a really sh*tty week at work this week so far, if y'all would please be good buddies and cut me a little slack on this one, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks...
-D.R.

Last edited by drat19 on Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... Slack? With this group? Right!
Oneied Cooky
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy drat19 don't soil yourself! If you don't want to get wet fine but to say if that makes you a BSV so be it! I don't know for sure how you earned the name but I had nothing to do with it!!
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oneied Cooky wrote:
Easy drat19 don't soil yourself! If you don't want to get wet fine but to say if that makes you a BSV so be it! I don't know for sure how you earned the name but I had nothing to do with it!!

He earned it when I found him standing at the top of the hill after I emerged from the "gentle embrace" of the brush surrounding Bakers Dozen: Don't Fall In.

I asked how the heck he got up there so fast... He never left! So the name has stuck.
Oneied Cooky
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I was there But I still had nothing to do with it! If your week is so poopy can you think of a better way to get happy!

Last edited by Oneied Cooky on Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
drat19
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oneied Cooky wrote:
OK I was there But I still had nothing to do with it! If your week is so [INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT EDITED AUTOMATICALLY BY SOFTWARE] can you think of a better way to get happy!

Of course I can't (think of a better way to improve my week). You know I always want to come out and cache and visit with the gang...it's the highlight of my week and definitely one of the more cool things I can think of for a business traveler like me to do every week.

I'm just not up for caching in the rain and the potential health exposure, is all. Between the air traveling and not enough sleep, my resistance is in an "always down" mode anyway.

'Nuff said. I didn't mean for this to become so much of a discussion just because I said I'd skip it if it rains. SB, if you'd like to delete these posts for the benefit of other readers who might like to join us tomorrow (I will be there if I don't get caught late at work and if it doesn't rain), up to you.

-D.R.
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all part of the history of the forum. The posts will stay. I do ask that you refrain from the language though. This is a family forum afterall Wink
Arcticabn
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm probably not going to be able to make this one. But we will see. I'll either be there on time or I'm not going to be there at all.
drat19
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
It's all part of the history of the forum. The posts will stay. I do ask that you refrain from the language though. This is a family forum afterall Wink

I edited the one non-family-friendly word I used in a post above. Wink

-D.R.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: