MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unplaced Lakers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
towlebooth
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Unplaced Lakers Reply with quote

Hi all,
Those of us holding Lakers that have never been dropped (other than the event):
Let's all make an effort to place them in caches over the holiday weekend. Remember, they don't all have to be in hard or out-of-the-way caches!

Game on!!
loneeagle_24
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still waiting for the ones that Centris is mailing to me. Hopefully they show up in the mail today or they will have to wait until next week sometime.
towlebooth
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loneeagle_24 wrote:
I'm still waiting for the ones that Centris is mailing to me. Hopefully they show up in the mail today or they will have to wait until next week sometime.

No worries le_24! Just a game. I was really trying to get those of us (me) sitting on a pile of them (in the box they came in next to my computer) going.
Arcticabn
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I placed 1 of 2 today. Like I told you last week I want to hold the other until my new cache gets approved. If I don't get it out in the next 2 weekends they I'll get it into play.
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loneeagle_24 wrote:
I'm still waiting for the ones that Centris is mailing to me.

He emailed me that he has them.....just not logged in yet?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
loneeagle_24
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will try to get them out today, but not sure if I'll have time. Have graduation this afternoon and between the raindrops I'm not sure. Will get them out either today or monday though. I was going to put them in a couple of caches yesterday evening, but I ran into a couple of caches that seem to be missing. Sad Found out that at least one of them looks like it was muggled. (&%$#@&$* muggles anyway!) Will probably end up putting them in my own caches, but at least they will be out in circulation.

P.S. I think we had about 3" of rain here last night. Could be a bit muddy getting these into caches.
RJ
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loneeagle_24 wrote:

P.S. I think we had about 3" of rain here last night. Could be a bit muddy getting these into caches.

Sounds like the perfect place for a laker to me!
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed I feel so unworthy. Sad Every attempt I have made to drop my lakers have bben unsuccessful. Mostly due to weather, and time lost to sinus headaches. Enough rain and low pressure already. Well schools out in three days. I even have a Twisted Evil special Twisted Evil cache to place, but can't do that until the trail dries. Oh well, enough moaning. Harry Potter comes out on Friday. Life is good.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fsu*noles
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We braved the rain and placed 4 of the 5 in the St. Cloud area, but now that it's all said and done I guess we should have spread them out a bit, ie 2 there and 2 down near Hutchinson or something. I was more worried about getting them into play this past weekend, but instead I think we made it easy for an ambitious Laker to grab 4 in one trip...sigh. Oh well, thus is the nature of the game I guess...have fun!

-Ken
KC0GRN
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, my one lowly Laker is out in play (finally). With any luck, I'll run across a few in some caches.
loneeagle_24
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi all,
Those of us holding Lakers that have never been dropped (other than the event):
Let's all make an effort to place them in caches over the holiday weekend. Remember, they don't all have to be in hard or out-of-the-way caches!

I was just looking at the lakers and noticed that there are still 12 of them that have not been logged as of yet. OK, Who are the guilty parties?

Quote:
I placed 1 of 2 today. Like I told you last week I want to hold the other until my new cache gets approved. If I don't get it out in the next 2 weekends they I'll get it into play.

That's fine. At least we know what's up with one or two. This only accounts for one or two. That still leaves 10 out there with no activity yet. Anyone know who the guilty parties are?
s4xton
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news: Only 3 of them are still MIA from the event. If you've got one that hasn't ever been dropped yet - go out and drop it!

-Aaron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Cache Games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: