MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
loneeagle_24
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Thanks!! Reply with quote

I just would like to thank those of you that got this game together so the rest of us could have some fun. It looks like it was a lot of work to get tags made and get the information tags attached to the keychains. I also want to thank those that sent them out to those of us that couldn't get to the meeting in may.

I have to give a big HOOOOAAAAAAAA!!!! to those of you that put this together.

Thanks all!

Dave
RJ
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome! Very Happy Towlebooth and Jillibean did the computer end of everything like making the webpage and updating it, and I did the manufacturing side of it, like picking the lakes and getting the tags made.

I hope everyone has a little bit of fun with it.
towlebooth
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJ wrote:
You're welcome! Very Happy Towlebooth and Jillibean did the computer end of everything like making the webpage and updating it, and I did the manufacturing side of it, like picking the lakes and getting the tags made.

I hope everyone has a little bit of fun with it.

RJ - I want to thank you for the idea. It was also that box full of gamepieces that sat next to my desk for a few months that spurred me to build the web side of the game. It's all you man!

Let's also thank rickrich for the sweet maps. These really make it easy to play and visualize the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Cache Games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: