MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone heading towards Grayling, Michigan?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fsu*noles
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Anyone heading towards Grayling, Michigan? Reply with quote

Howdy, I found the "India to Keystone" TB up in St Cloud this past weekend - it's goal is to travel from India to the "Keystone" cache in Grayling, Michigan.

Amazingly enough, after just *3* cachers, it's almost all the way there! It's taken hops of 7000, 600, and 1000 miles to end up in St. Cloud, and I'm just the fourth person to pick this little guy up.

Unfortunately, I'm not heading for Michigan anytime soon - my travels have me going to Nebraska/Kansas in July and Pennsylvania/New Jersey in August.

By any chance, are any MNGCA'ers heading out towards MI anytime soon? As rare as it seems for TB's to complete their missions, this one seems like it's tantalizingly close. LMK if anyone can help, if not I'll release him into the wild and see what happens. Thanks!

-Ken
fsu*noles
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops, forgot to include the linky, sorry!

India to Keystone TB
Kitch
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can try to bring it to http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=78d52198-8e31-4af3-8ba3-48842af82dff

and some other caches in that area..
rickrich
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"hardware" seems to travel to MI pretty often, you might contact him.
fsu*noles
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thanks for the help, and thanks Kitch for the offer! I also received a couple of e-mails from cachers that can get it through Wisconsin - then, ironically enough, I was chatting with ArcticFox at work one day...and it turns out he's heading to western Michigan around July 4th! Funny how that works - he's a budding geocache addict, so I know it's in good hands - I hope it makes it home, thanks again for everyone's help!

-Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: