MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MOGA 2014

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pattenclan
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject: MOGA 2014 Reply with quote

Hi there!!

I know that there are some MnGCA members that are going to MOGA this year....my family (including spatten26.2) and I are.

For those that are going: I am going to be meeting anyone who shows up at the following coords for a group picture at 6 pm on Friday the 28th. I tried...(believe me...I TRIED...as did the MOGA director) to get an official event for this, but unfortunately the reviewer who got this decided that anywhere from 45 minutes (on the backside) to an hour (from check in start) separating things was considered "stacking", so no event could be scheduled. The director of MOGA is on board with this, so I am ok to pass coords along to get people to show up.

So in short, please join my family and I at the unoffical "Event That Never Was" at 6pm on Friday March 28, 2014 at the following coords:

N 39 19.641 W 082 06.045
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: