MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SPAM?!?!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: SPAM?!?! Reply with quote

It has come to my attention that the board has been notified by some members of more spam activity recently. I am the Forum Administrator and I want to make sure that all of the members are aware that it is not the job of the board to remove spammers, each area of the forum has moderators who are able to remove messages and ban users. If you notice spam the BEST way to let the team know is to use website's Contact Us page (http://mngca.org/contact) Select the Forum Moderators category and it will notify all the moderators of the spam. Alternatively you can look at the list of moderators listed under the Topic heading and send one of them a private message...but the email way is better because it will alert more people.

All the moderators strive to eliminate spam in as short an amount of time as possible and we thank you for your assistance in notifying us if you notice any.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to send me a PM or comment below.

Sir_ZMan
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: