MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pro Bowl!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:27 am    Post subject: Pro Bowl!!! Reply with quote

Just in case you didn't see it pop up, or you didn't get one of my uber thought out custom emails there is a HUGE Pro Bowl watch party Sunday night... also known as the MnGCA Fantasy Football Awards Banquet. While it is not a black tie affair like many awards ceremonies it is in it's 4th year, and growing. Sure, Mila Kunis backed out of emceeing at the last minute, which left the Academy scrambling. But if you are so inclined look for the event up in Maple Grove, and come cheer on your favorite Pro-Bowler. (If the game is going on at that time, I forgot to look)
butcherandswimmer
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got your mass e-mail and will be there. The way my team chocked at the end I may not be able to eat.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football? What's football. Just who are those losers wearing purple anyway.. just saying.
AustinMN
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
Football? What's football. Just who are those losers wearing purple anyway.. just saying.

At risk of it going political...those losers are getting a billion dollar stadium. Wish I could be so blessed for losing. Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: