MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car pooling

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC0GRN
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Car pooling Reply with quote

Hey all,

With the recent gas price surges predicted and all, I thought I might check around and see if people are interested in car pooling on any given Saturdays to hit up caches and save a little on the pocketbooks.

I know some people get together for that night caching already, but I find I'd probably burn more gas on a Saturday than most any other.

Personally I live on the eastern side of St. Paul, and have hit up a lot of the caches in that area already. Sometimes it's tough to hit an area noone in a group has.

Anyways, let's see who's interested.
Joelcam
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a good idea to me. My schedule has been a bit crazy lately but a Saturday cache run would be fun. There are plenty of areas I've not hit in the cities, and I wouldn't mind a trip out west or south.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: