MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cacheside Chat December 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> President's Cacheside Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmnrec
MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:07 am    Post subject: Cacheside Chat December 2016 Reply with quote

Welcome back to the President's cacheside chat! I've never have done one, knew it was here, thought about doing one, then forgot about it. That's my story. I will try to post on here a bit more.

Member Survey: If you haven't filled out the member survey, please do so! The link to the survey is on the main page. This survey is the start of the process of revamping our organization and we need your input. As our membership has changed (though there are still quite a few "old-timers") and what cachers want from a state organization has changed over the years, it's time for us to see how we can improve to attract and retain members. The results of the survey will be released within the next few weeks. As I peruse the answers so far, I am finding common themes and believe that this survey will give us vital information as to the future direction of the MnGCA and the website.

Webmaster needed: We put out the call for a new Webmaster and are still seeking someone to take over these duties. If you have the abilities and the time, please contact the board asap (board@mngca.org). I wish I had the ability, but I paid someone $50 when I attended UMD to help me pass Pascal, and I still got a D (would have been better to pay the instructor, lol).

Upcoming events and other stuff: The call for the t-shirt contest will go out after the start of the New Year, so grab your drawing pencils and crayons and start creating! We are planning to have the Spring Event on April 29th in the Mankato area, so mark your calendars now!

That is all for now.... if you have questions/suggestions/concerns, please feel free to contact the board at any time or post on the forums. On behalf of the board, have a wonderful New Year!
Laura (no name)
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Erin for being a great president! I'm learning lots and hope to continue on that path. The survey is showing some great information -- and I haven't forgotten about the TB drawing. I'll do that on New Year's Day when we get back from MN. I'll post that on the FB group also to see if there's anyone else out there who want to respond.

Also, in our down time driving yesterday we made video #1 about attending events. Watch for that soon!
tnthekids
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:39 pm    Post subject: Awesome! Reply with quote

Thanks for all you guys are doing!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> President's Cacheside Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: