MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Fantasy Football League

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Free Fantasy Football League Reply with quote

It is live!

10 teams... auto draft, so if you've never done it, jump in, it's free and we keep the trash talk to a dull roar. First come first served... if we have an odd number of teams at draft time (probably the 5th or 6th at the latest) I will drop the last team to join to keep the required even numbers. So get in early if you want in.

https://yho.com/nfl?l=1263599&k=979d938a5629d401
Girldog
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Free Fantasy Football League Reply with quote

MNMizzou wrote:
It is live!

10 teams... auto draft, so if you've never done it, jump in, it's free and we keep the trash talk to a dull roar. First come first served... if we have an odd number of teams at draft time (probably the 5th or 6th at the latest) I will drop the last team to join to keep the required even numbers. So get in early if you want in.

https://yho.com/nfl?l=1263599&k=979d938a5629d401

I joined this one Smile. Watch me fold
4nhand
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woohoo! I'm in! Hope I do better than last year!
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In!
4nhand
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and the first game is Sept 4....hopefully the draft will be done before then Smile
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup it is a Yahoo auto draft, which I will probably run the 2nd or 3rd, so keep your eyes peeled for that fun!
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNMizzou wrote:
Yup it is a Yahoo auto draft, which I will probably run the 2nd or 3rd, so keep your eyes peeled for that fun!

Since ISAF too, I usually get a better team with the auto draft that I do otherwise. *SIGH*
Girldog
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Help I shut the page for my team and now I can't find it. Where do we go if we already have a team?

Never mind I found it.

Woot woot watch out anyone playing against me. As you can see I have some mad football skills. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: