MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anybody else thinking they will have some time off next week
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmnrec
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I had a job now, lol
Rustynails
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here, been unemployed for four months now. Sad
dmnrec
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to hear....I'm only a week into it. I'm looking at moving if I have to. The cities would be a last resort, Laughing Lots of opportunities for me there, but don't know if I could handle the traffic and lifestyle of skirt lifting caching, Laughing
Rustynails
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmnrec wrote:
sorry to hear....I'm only a week into it. I'm looking at moving if I have to. The cities would be a last resort, Laughing Lots of opportunities for me there, but don't know if I could handle the traffic and lifestyle of skirt lifting caching, Laughing

You might get used those skirt lifters and there are plenty of those great sign hides. But on the up side, we do have a larger caching community with more people to meet at events. And with more cachers you have a greater variety of creative caches hides to find.
dmnrec
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found a sign hide today on a ski trail. We have them here up north too!
BigChiefS4
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmnrec wrote:

Hey, good to see you 'round here! I don't know if you remember me. We chatted for awhile this summer on the tail end of my trip to Manitoba and Ontario. Sorry to hear you're unemployed.
dmnrec
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigChiefS4 wrote:
dmnrec wrote:

Hey, good to see you 'round here! I don't know if you remember me. We chatted for awhile this summer on the tail end of my trip to Manitoba and Ontario. Sorry to hear you're unemployed.

Yep, I remember you... I remember all the cachers that came through. At least the ones that identified themselves Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Twin Cities Metro Area All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: