MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CoinTest - Shadow at the Fair
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NOSNOW
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the latest from Shadow: It is fun to waunder around at night when everyone is gone, but please don’t go near that house at Underwood St. and Judson Ave. There are lots of scary creatures there, and they scare me to much to stay there. I keep saying “Hi” but people they just step right on top of me.
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun to find Shadow before the crazy masses descended upon the fair grounds!
NOSNOW
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulation to MNMizzou for finding Shadow. The three Hop-along Shadow’s geocoin are now gone, but there are still the 7 Shadow’s Birthday geocoins and the pathtags.

Here is the latest from Shadow: I went up to the hill, as some of the old timers call it. They have a nice little farm up there, but it’s no place for a little rabbit like me. Please watch your step, and have fun at the fair. Don't forget you can visit me even after the fair.
Mrs. Mizzou
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a awesome time finding Shadow at the fair. It was at the top of our list - second only to mini-donuts. Unfortunately, Brian and I were so focused on finding Shadow that Michael ate all the mini-donuts. He was wired for the rest of the fair! I hope Shadow appreciates all his visitors!
NOSNOW
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the latest from Shadow: Don’t bother looking for me by the big 4 leaf clover. It’s not real. There is a lot of neat stuff in that building, but that clover is not eatable. Boy has it been hot!! I wish I would have a little shade. It can get a little loud at my spot at night before the fireworks.
KRedEP
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I edited my original FTF with a "more later" log.
NOSNOW
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the latest from Shadow: I sure have made lots of friends here at the fair. Two of my new buddies are Fairchild and Fairborn. I wish the parade would go by my spot.
NOSNOW
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the latest form Shadow: I took a long hop up to a building past the hill. There were lots to look at in the building, but it’s not my cup of tea. I can’t figure out why they call some of that stuff fine. A little further was a building I thought I was going to like, but it turn out that they fix pets that are really not broken. I hope all the way back to my spot so I could say “Hi” to the visitors that stop on bye. I do wish people would not drip there butter on me. You know I like to look for good for everyone.
Tropicalloon
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noted in my FB post yesterday that I'd found a Shadow look a like. I wasn't aware that Shadow was there somewhere. I didn't see everything I wanted to see yesterday & unfortunately agategirl76 & keylos had to head back to the North Shore tonight, so I will be on my own. Thinking I may return Labor Day to visit more exhibits & to search for Shadow. Hope he will still be there!
NOSNOW
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the latest form Shadow: Last night I took a hop to the maternity ward here on the fair. There were lots of babies to say “Hi”. But after a short visit I did return to my spot to wait and say “Hi” to all the visitors today. You might wonder how a little bunny gets these messages to Randy and Jean. Well there is a Wi-Fi spot near to my spot, just on the other side of this bulding.
NOSNOW
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the latest from Shadow – Wow does time go fast when you’re saying “Hi”. It’s the last weekend of the fair. Last night I took a hop to the J.V. Bailey House. It’s a nice place, but I am glad I am at where I’m at. More people to Say “Hi” to.
NOSNOW
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the latest from Shadow: After you buy your tickets for the Grand stand, come on by and say “Hi”.
NOSNOW
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the latest from Shadow - once your in the correct area, I'm at SE 8 - 51 & 52. As always I'm here saying "Hi". I hear Jean and Randy will be out to see me today. If you run into them, ask directions.
Mrs. Mizzou
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing Shadow will be taking a long nap tomorrow after all these visitors.
NOSNOW
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What so far he has only four geocachers. He can say "Hi" to lots more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: