MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Accepting Cache of the Month Nominations-September 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draconisdax
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Cache of the Month Nominee. Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
ArcherDragoon wrote:
Wart-Hog wrote:
I would like to nominate Veterans Park(GC9EE5) http://coord.info/GC9EE5

I have enjoyed a few new caches this month, but the most interesting for me was the Cache located on the boardwalk at Veterans Park in Richfield. The cache is located under a floating boardwalk through a wetland. Sitting just inches from the water and surrounded by reeds a great place to check out. Not to mention there is a plain flying over about every 2-3 minutes.

Won in October of 2003

Edit: Tied...so...not real sure about win...so, it will be included in voting options this month...

Wow, that's an oldie. I think that cache is in the first 100 caches I ever found.

It was among the first 500 for me based on the find date (2007). I think we went after it because of it's nomination in 2003...
Draconisdax
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do apologize for taking so long to set up voting for this month...the end of August and beginning of September are a particularly busy time for me in my area of work...
King Boreas
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcherDragoon wrote:
I do apologize for taking so long to set up voting for this month...the end of August and beginning of September are a particularly busy time for me in my area of work...

You'd better wrap it up before the 19th. Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: