MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brainerd Dispatch article

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AerosmithPA
MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Brainerd Dispatch article Reply with quote

The cache in the photo looks just how Cushman Rider and I left it. Fun to recognize the cache! Also, cache is in the same park as the Spring Event next weekend.

http://brainerddispatch.com/news/2013-05-24/geocaching-growing-sport-brainerd-lakes-area#1
Aix sponsa
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Early on Northmark gave us advice where to consider having an event. Northmark recommended the Mission Park as one possibility for a place to hold our Spring Event. I think this is bait to encourage us to come. That one cache should be a fast find. I'll get one smilie for the day...I hope...okay, two one for the event, too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Media Relations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: