MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

May COM nomination

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rjr002
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: May COM nomination Reply with quote

I would like to nominate the following for May's cache of the month:
For Your Eyes Only - GC47072 by bflentje - http://coord.info/GC47072

We haven't done a huge number of multi caches but this is, in my opinion, the most challenging yet enjoyable multi stage cache I have seen yet.
There are twelve stages total and the planning and work that went into this effort is evident right from the start.
It also promotes teamwork and camaraderie as you will not be able to complete this one alone.
The entire cache page should be read a few times before attempting to tackle this one, paying close attention to any hints no matter how subtle they may be because some TOTT will be required to complete the stages.
You will be challenged physically and mentally here but you'll love it!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: