MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do you edit....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: How do you edit.... Reply with quote

Those little cache stats view my profile little link boxes? Can you edit them so they're different than everyone else's on your gc.com profile, or can you just edit them when you use it as a button somewhere else (like the sig lines here)?
Moe the Sleaze
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is what I have in my signature...

[img*]http://www.geocaching.com/stats/img.aspx?txt=What+would+Jeremy+do?&uid=730c7319-3d1e-4824-9f9b-9b492cd38f67[/*img]

(without the asterisks which were put in to keep server from rendering it as an image)

You will have to get your own "uid" by looking at the source of your "My" page on gc.com. You personalize the line at the bottom by replacing "txt=What+would+Jeremy+do?" with "txt=anything+you+want".

This obviously only affects the image in your signature here on these boards.
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a test, I will delete it very soon. Ok it didn't work. What did I do wrong????
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SirPoonga
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I am using this thread to figure out why my signature isn't coming up right Smile I want he little stat box too. I feel left out .

[img]http://www.geocaching.com/stats/img.aspx?txt=View+my+profile&uid=ceaa0b52-3dde-47e9-ba04-21b5a709fbd1[/img]

ok, that isn't working. I have BBCode turned on, html turned off. Why is the img tag not working for me? I copy and pasted the image properties so that image link should be correct. I can bring up the image ina seperate browser.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Geocaching Websites All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: