MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Watertown, SD Weekend

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TeamBlueNorge
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Watertown, SD Weekend Reply with quote

I've been looking for a good power-caching weekend destination and Watertown, SD appears to be the proverbial jackpot: http://www.geocaching.com/map/?ll=44.89941,-97.11507.

It's a lot to tackle alone so I thought I'd throw something up on the forum to gauge peoples' interest in putting together a group to caravan out together (4ish hr drive). The idea is that we could leave the twin cities area early Saturday morning, spend the remainder of the day Saturday and Sunday AM caching, then head back to the cities Sunday afternoon.

Regarding dates, I was thinking Oct. 27-28 or Nov. 3-4 (or another weekend before the snow really starts to fly). Reply to the thread if you're interested and if there's a good response, we can talk about locking down a date as well as travel/lodging logistics.
Angel in out field
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to do that to!!! i just dont know if i could go
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: