MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNIGHT Caching:September 26th, 7:30 PM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PackaDad
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRedEP wrote:
Thanks Rusty for hosting. It was a beautiful night walking in the woods. That newest cache was an unexpected, yet amazing (not necessarily in a good way!) bushwack. I guess in the daylight there would be a much better way in! TonkaMN just dove in and I followed. Then the rest of the group did the same! Then TonkaMN hit a dead-end and suddenly I was leading. Anyone who has cached with me knows better than to follow me.

From the back it was really neat seeing the trail of flashlights disappearing through the woods, and wondering why they were not headed the same way our GPSs were pointing.

It was very interesting to find out more about the people behind the names I see on cache logs, now I just have to remember who goes with which name. Thanks for organizing another fine WNC event.
Rustynails
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone for a fun WNC. Very Happy We had a beautiful moonlit walk and nice weather. The food and service was great at Cowboy Jacks. The FTF was made more interesting by TonkaMN leading us through the wooded maze. Surprised A quick walk in the daylight, but what a difference night makes.
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a fun time Wednesday night, thanks for putting it together Rusty! Sorry I bailed on the food, I was just to tired from a late night the evening before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: