MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

US Puzzle Championship this weekend until 5 pm Sunday (8/26)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
msteffel
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: US Puzzle Championship this weekend until 5 pm Sunday (8/26) Reply with quote

A friend of mine just did this and since there might be one or two people on here that like puzzles Wink, I figured I'd pass it along in case they didn't already know about it...

http://wpc.puzzles.com/

"The 2 1/2 hour test will be available all weekend (until Sunday at 6pm ET) for unofficial participation. However if you are looking to qualify for the U.S. team or win the title of U.S. Puzzle Champion, you must start the test on Saturday at 1pm ET."

My friend got 6 of 23 this year [so I'm guessing these puzzles must be REALLY hard].
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: