MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012 MnGCA Fantasy Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: banquet suggestion Reply with quote

Not sure how your schedule works Brian for the football banquet but just throwing it out there that I'll be in town for at least part of the weekend Feb 15/16. Looking forward to seeing Team Green M&M's team mascots!!
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am open to suggestions! I will say if we do a Sat. event because I have the world's most awesome schedule it will have to be more of a brunch/lunch type event so I don't know how that plays into people's schedules? Like an 11-1 type thing?
NYSandy23
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did we ever schedule an event?
15Tango
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just throwing this out as a suggestion - Is Famous Dave's on West 7th in St. Paul centrally located enough for us? I don't know anything about their event pricing, etc., but when I go there, I've always seen plenty of empty tables.
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is scheduled!

http://coord.info/GC45B1M

Not in St Paul, mostly cause the commish has to work later that day and might need to run by the homestead before work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: