MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Geocaching Girl Scout Style

View previous topic :: View next topic  
navychief98
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Geocaching Girl Scout Style Reply with quote

Hello Geocachers ... I need your help. We have a young Geocacher here in the Northland working real hard in the Girl Scouts. She has created this event (GC3QAJ7) along with something really special. Please come on July 27th to hear the rest of the story.

Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy ... Very Happy

Go this page and mark your WILL ATTEND:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=209b75c9-9928-4605-8ea7-37325bcaddc8
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just FYI as a moderator I have removed the duplicate topics in the Norhtern MN and Recommended Caches sections. Historically we have not allowed the same post in multiple areas, also the idea behind recommended caches, as we interpret it, is caches someone has been to that others might not otherwise see or get to. An event would not necessarily fall into that category.

If you would like this topic moved into the Northern MN section let myself or one of the other moderators know and we will gladly move it there, although with it being an event I figured it would get more exposure here.

Hope folks are able to make the event on the 27th!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: