MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arctic Could Use Some Help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcticabn
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Arctic Could Use Some Help Reply with quote

Hey gang, I'm looking to win a date night with my lovely wife. But here is the deal. She entered our dog SAM into some stupid facebook contest.

He is up for something if he win, don't ask me what. I know that if he wins, I get something.

So if you guys are inclined to help and have a facebook account I would appreciate if you would go to this address and vote for SAM. The gingerbread house story.

Voting ends tonight at 2300 hours (PST). You can only vote once per day.

http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Participate.psp?c=149234&u=34866&a=123940807662319&p=34921575295&rest=1

Don't look at this as voting for one of the two dogs. Look at this as helping me get a "Date Night" without my kids around.
pfalstad
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I just saw this now. I would've voted for Sam.. (Even though it's really no contest, it looks like Guinness made a huge mess, and I had to look real close at the gingerbread house to even see what Sam did Wink ).
Arcticabn
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all for any help you provided.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: