MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Save the Date - August 11th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mrs. Mizzou
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 31 Oct 2007

Posts: 614

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for dragging this out soooooooo long. Are you ready?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
navychief98
Geocacher


Joined: 11 Sep 2011

Posts: 78

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's going on? The intrigue is killing us!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Boreas
Geocacher


Joined: 16 Dec 2002

Posts: 2438
Location: Exploring Minnesota

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get your motor running ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
navychief98
Geocacher


Joined: 11 Sep 2011

Posts: 78

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heading down the highway ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
topgear
Geocacher


Joined: 20 Oct 2007

Posts: 155

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Aug. 11. That's my Birthday. Don't tell me. I want it to be a surprise. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
topgear
Geocacher


Joined: 20 Oct 2007

Posts: 155

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey KB. I love your thumbnail pic. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rustynails
Geocacher


Joined: 27 Oct 2009

Posts: 782

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs. Mizzou wrote:
Sorry for dragging this out soooooooo long. Are you ready?


I've been ready for months Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mrs. Mizzou
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 31 Oct 2007

Posts: 614

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Boreal Walker for the fabulous cache pages - submissions (yes - plural) have begun!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Racettes
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 02 Aug 2009

Posts: 58

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs. Mizzou wrote:
Thanks to Boreal Walker for the fabulous cache pages - submissions (yes - plural) have begun!


Sounds like one awesome Roadtrippin' Adventure!!
Glad to see Guitar Solo moved his event out to the next weekend also!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NYSandy23
Geocacher


Joined: 11 Jun 2007

Posts: 165
Location: Eagan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what is it? Cache page submission for what? I am confused Confused Confused Confused
_________________
If you're successful in what you do over a period of time, you'll start approaching records, but that's not what you're playing for. You're playing to challenge and be challenged.--Lou Brock
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
King Boreas
Geocacher


Joined: 16 Dec 2002

Posts: 2438
Location: Exploring Minnesota

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYSandy23 wrote:
So what is it? Cache page submission for what? I am confused Confused Confused Confused


http://coord.info/GC3QPG4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MNMizzou
Geocacher


Joined: 23 Feb 2005

Posts: 705
Location: Maple Grove, MN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Boreas wrote:
NYSandy23 wrote:
So what is it? Cache page submission for what? I am confused Confused Confused Confused


http://coord.info/GC3QPG4


To steal from the best movie of all time...

It's 864 miles around the State of Minnesota, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of batteries, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 04 Apr 2004

Posts: 5690
Location: north of Duluth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNMizzou wrote:
King Boreas wrote:
NYSandy23 wrote:
So what is it? Cache page submission for what? I am confused Confused Confused Confused


http://coord.info/GC3QPG4


To steal from the best movie of all time...

It's 864 miles around the State of Minnesota, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of batteries, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.


I just want to know if y'all are going to be riding a bus decorated like the one I saw on the cache pages.......
_________________
Hmm...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3090
Location: Practically South Dakota!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pear Head wrote:
MNMizzou wrote:
King Boreas wrote:
NYSandy23 wrote:
So what is it? Cache page submission for what? I am confused Confused Confused Confused


http://coord.info/GC3QPG4


To steal from the best movie of all time...

It's 864 miles around the State of Minnesota, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of batteries, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.


I just want to know if y'all are going to be riding a bus decorated like the one I saw on the cache pages.......


Y'all?? Has Duluth migrated in a southerly direction?
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
King Boreas
Geocacher


Joined: 16 Dec 2002

Posts: 2438
Location: Exploring Minnesota

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.top40db.net/lyrics/?SongID=67747&By=Artist&Match=The+Beatles

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.