MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

geocoin event road trip june 8-10 to montana, interested?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teewinot
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: geocoin event road trip june 8-10 to montana, interested? Reply with quote

Greetings all,
My name is Teewinot. I live in Blaine, MN. This coming saturday, June 9th, The Badlands Geocaching Group has an event set up in Glendive, Montana. This event includes a flash mob event and a geocoin give away. You can read the details here, GC3H6V9. I am the former president of the group and would really like to go back this weekend to do the event. I am looking for up to three other cachers to carpool with me to Glendive. It is a 10 hour drive. We would leave sometime on Friday the 8th and return on Sunday the 10th. I want to split the gas. I have a nissan versa that gets 35 hwy, so it wont cost a fortune if we all pitch in. There is camping available in Makoshika State Park where the event is located. I would prefer to travel with men only becuase I am married and my wife gets crazy about me spending time with other women, lol. If interested, please email me right away. If I don't have any takers by Wednesday, I will not go. You can email me through geocaching.com or patrickjc813@yahoo.com

The coins are sweet and it the events are a blast, I hope I get some people interested.

Thank You,
Teewinot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Twin Cities Metro Area All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: