MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's a small world after all....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: It's a small world after all.... Reply with quote

Anything like this ever happen to you?
I just got an email from a cacher in Germany. She wants my help to get a TB to her dad, who lives very close to one of my caches. Turns out, her dad is my MIL's ex boyfriend! Great guy, I told her I'd be glad to help her out!
Arcticabn
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never so someone a actually knew. But I've been contacted several times about trying to get at TB to a specific owner. Or placed in a specific cache so the owner can retrieve it. Always found those to be a little bit strange. Why not just send it to the owner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: