MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vote for Cache of the Month January 2012

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which cache should be Cache of the Month for January 2012?
GC31JJF: Rustynails.
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
GC36AYX: Wheredoigonext
55%
 55%  [ 16 ]
GC2MKGK: Hot Air Balloon Over Alimagnet Park
27%
 27%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 29

Draconisdax
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Vote for Cache of the Month January 2012 Reply with quote

Your nominations for January 2012 Cache of the Month are:

Mystery Cache Icon GC31JJF: Rustynails. By Guitar Solo
Nominated By: Rustynails.
A very well thought out puzzle and hide. Everything fits the theme from puzzle to the very creative container. Fun to solve and find. And its winter friendly. Its nice to see young people like Mr. Solo enjoying this activity we call geocaching.

Mystery Cache Icon GC36AYX: Wheredoigonext By mnfishnutz & troutonthebrain
Nominated By: Red_Devil35
It is a unique style of cache, and very fun! It took a bit of teamwork on our part, and I really think it is best done with a group, my favorite kind of caching!

Mystery Cache Icon GC2MKGK: Hot Air Balloon Over Alimagnet Park By swooper01
Nominated By: Copaman
A very well constructed puzzle and a great cache and container, swooper01 went to a LOT of work on this cache and it shows. This one was a fun one, from solving the puzzle to actually making the final find to the log itself.

If you have any words/reviews for any of the caches up for voting, please share then here by posting a reply...

Voting will be open till the end of the month*. Good luck to all the nominees and keep those great caches coming!

*Note: Due to how the polling works in phpBB the poll may be open for some time past 11:59:59 pm on the last day of the month, or may end sometime during the last day of the month. While we will do what we can to make sure this doesn't happen, there is no reason to wait till the last minute. You get one vote and it counts the same no matter when you make it. When a poll is open it is set to be open for a certain number of days, so if for some reason the poll can't be open right at 11:59:59 (say a production issue at work, busy with non-caching activities, feel asleep, etc) then there will be some 'bonus' voting time.
Draconisdax
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a bump for active voting...
Draconisdax
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are almost to the end of the month...get your votes in now if you have not voted!!!
Draconisdax
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last reminder...only a couple days left for voting...only one weekend left for those weekend warriors looking for these caches!!!
Draconisdax
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations mnfishnutz & troutonthebrain!!!

The January 2012 Cache of the Month is GC36AYX: Wheredoigonext
Mystery Cache Icon GC36AYX: Wheredoigonext By mnfishnutz & troutonthebrain
Nominated By: Red_Devil35
It is a unique style of cache, and very fun! It took a bit of teamwork on our part, and I really think it is best done with a group, my favorite kind of caching!

I will post as an article on the front page...once I learn how to do that (things have changed a bit since the last time I was one of those posting stuff to the front page)...

Any other words of congratulations are welcome in this thread as well.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: