MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNight Caching: Wed, January 04 - Start The Year
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3090
Location: Practically South Dakota!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigChiefS4 wrote:
Sorry to say that I won't be able to join this weeks WNC. I'll be on crutches for a few weeks and seeking only PnG's til I'm all healed.


What did you do???
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rustynails
Geocacher


Joined: 27 Oct 2009

Posts: 780

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
Rustynails wrote:
This one is not looking good for the first WNC of 2012. I will cancel it or maybe another location will present itself. Sad


Rusty, those new caches have been published, do you want to edit your original post, or would you prefer someone else list the new caches?

This is the area: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC397E4


Done. Now working on parking coords.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigChiefS4
MnGCA Board


Joined: 22 Jun 2011

Posts: 220

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
BigChiefS4 wrote:
Sorry to say that I won't be able to join this weeks WNC. I'll be on crutches for a few weeks and seeking only PnG's til I'm all healed.


What did you do???


I was caching in Bloomington in Nine Mile Park on Saturday. My left foot slipped on some leaves and I fractured my right ankle. I'll be on crutches for a few weeks...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rustynails
Geocacher


Joined: 27 Oct 2009

Posts: 780

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might change the time to 7:00 for the extra two caches.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3090
Location: Practically South Dakota!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: WeekNight Caching: Wed, January 04 - Start The Year Reply with quote

Rustynails wrote:
Hello Everyone,

First WNC of the year is here! Very Happy
New hides just published.

Regular Cache Icon HONK! GC397E8

Regular Cache Icon Coyote Den! GC397E7

Regular Cache Icon Deer Bedroom? GC39C2N

Regular Cache Icon Watch for flying carp! GC397E2

Regular Cache Icon This Ones for Gilby 1! GC397E4



Anyone with ideas on food. Question

More info later.


Sweet!
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3090
Location: Practically South Dakota!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rustynails wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:
Rustynails wrote:
This one is not looking good for the first WNC of 2012. I will cancel it or maybe another location will present itself. Sad


Rusty, those new caches have been published, do you want to edit your original post, or would you prefer someone else list the new caches?

This is the area: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC397E4


Done. Now working on parking coords.


N 44 51.135 W 093 30.455
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rustynails
Geocacher


Joined: 27 Oct 2009

Posts: 780

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: WeekNight Caching: Wed, January 04 - Start The Year Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
Rustynails wrote:
Hello Everyone,

First WNC of the year is here! Very Happy
New hides just published.

Regular Cache Icon HONK! GC397E8

Regular Cache Icon Coyote Den! GC397E7

Regular Cache Icon Deer Bedroom? GC39C2N

Regular Cache Icon Watch for flying carp! GC397E2

Regular Cache Icon This Ones for Gilby 1! GC397E4



Anyone with ideas on food. Question

More info later.


Sweet!


After a few phone calls and research I find this may involve a 2 mile round trip. I'm going to edit once again and if we have time we will do others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KRedEP
Geocacher


Joined: 03 Aug 2007

Posts: 781

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
Rustynails wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:
Rustynails wrote:
This one is not looking good for the first WNC of 2012. I will cancel it or maybe another location will present itself. Sad


Rusty, those new caches have been published, do you want to edit your original post, or would you prefer someone else list the new caches?

This is the area: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC397E4


Done. Now working on parking coords.


N 44 51.135 W 093 30.455

I think there is better parking on Erin Bay by Webby
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rustynails
Geocacher


Joined: 27 Oct 2009

Posts: 780

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRedEP wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:
Rustynails wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:
Rustynails wrote:
This one is not looking good for the first WNC of 2012. I will cancel it or maybe another location will present itself. Sad


Rusty, those new caches have been published, do you want to edit your original post, or would you prefer someone else list the new caches?

This is the area: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC397E4


Done. Now working on parking coords.


N 44 51.135 W 093 30.455

I think there is better parking on Erin Bay by Webby


Can you send me parking coords.

I edited the cache list to reduce the walking distance and bushwhacking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KRedEP
Geocacher


Joined: 03 Aug 2007

Posts: 781

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wait. I just looked at the sat. map and I see there is a parking lot at the original parking coords. So I change my mind now and say to park where originally mentioned: N 44 51.135 W 093 30.455 Sorry about that!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tonkaMN
MnGCA Board


Joined: 10 Jun 2009

Posts: 843

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am hoping to make it, but I may have to work late. Don't wait for me if I'm not there when you are ready to start.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3090
Location: Practically South Dakota!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone up for precaching? I'm open to suggestions.
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3090
Location: Practically South Dakota!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am traveling to California soon, so if anyone has any SMALL Tbs or coins that need to head that way, you can give them to me Wednesday. I won't be checking a bag, so it has to be carry-on friendly!
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BigChiefS4
MnGCA Board


Joined: 22 Jun 2011

Posts: 220

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
I am traveling to California soon, so if anyone has any SMALL Tbs or coins that need to head that way, you can give them to me Wednesday. I won't be checking a bag, so it has to be carry-on friendly!


I guess that means that Cindy the Cinderblock won't be going to CA with you, then. I think TonkaMN still has it in his Cache Cache.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KRedEP
Geocacher


Joined: 03 Aug 2007

Posts: 781

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care one way or the other, but Costco has Old Chicago Gift cards. $79.99 for 4-$25 gift cards.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.