MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dakota County: Hills and Hollows
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackremote
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
Pear Head wrote:
jackremote wrote:
Haha, no the CACHE Art of Walking has beeen adopted by MNpeguy and named Whitetail Woods and has been enabled. No, Whitetail Woods Regional park hasn't been enabled and won't be until 2013. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Now I am confused... You put this into a thread about Dakota County's park because...?

The real question is why the cache gets to be active when clearly Dakota County has called it off limits until minimal development has taken place.

Yeah.
MN.Fruitcake
Minnesota Reviewer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe if we didn't play 50 questions next time then things would be a little easier.

Dakota County was aware of the cache when it was disabled, but decided to let it run it's course and get archived since that was the road it was on. I was unaware, as I believe Dakota County was, that the cache was since adopted out and reactivated.

It's been archived now. Next time perhaps just being a little more straightforward would help.
jackremote
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MN.Fruitcake wrote:
Maybe if we didn't play 50 questions next time then things would be a little easier.

Dakota County was aware of the cache when it was disabled, but decided to let it run it's course and get archived since that was the road it was on. I was unaware, as I believe Dakota County was, that the cache was since adopted out and reactivated.

It's been archived now. Next time perhaps just being a little more straightforward would help.

Very Happy
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MN.Fruitcake wrote:

I am not sure I was playing 20 questions. After the cache in question was revealed, I merely posed the question..
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
I am not sure I was playing 20 questions. After the cache in question was revealed, I merely posed the question..

I wasn't referring to you.
jackremote
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pear Head wrote:
bflentje wrote:

I wasn't referring to you.

Confused Let's end this topic. Very Happy
A-body
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cache (Whitetail Woods) was archived 4/3/12, shortly after it was enabled. Not sure where Jack is getting his info.
jackremote
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A-body wrote:
The cache (Whitetail Woods) was archived 4/3/12, shortly after it was enabled. Not sure where Jack is getting his info.

Question Ummm...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Park Relations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: