MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Girl Scouts looking for help!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject: Girl Scouts looking for help! Reply with quote

The board received this request. Can anyone help?
HI! My name is Anastacia Schnabel and I work for the Girl Scouts. I am
working on our annual event called Our World Our Family - we host about
1,000 girls and adults the second weekend of September for a large camping event. We have about 60 sessions for the girls to choose from a wide range of topics. We are having a Geocaching session this year and I am writing to see if there would be anyone available to come and present some sessions about Geocaching to our Girl Scouts. The dates are September 9-11 and the event is at Camp Lake Hubert in Nisswa (just north of Brainerd/Baxter). I would love to talk to someone more about this - my contact information is 320-252-2952 x.232 or aschnabel@gslakesandpines.org. Thank you for the
consideration, I look forward to hearing from someone soon. Thanks!
jackofalltrades001
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Might Just Be Able To Help! Reply with quote

I might be able to help out with some of there questions in regrads to Geocaching. I lived up Pequot Lakes for 2 1/2 years and own some land over on Gull Lake, land is all it is for now anyways? I'll give them a call tomorrow.
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super! THANK YOU!!!
jackofalltrades001
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: What Fun! Reply with quote

Kim and I helped out yesterday with three classes of Geocache training, Two Geocaching 1 classes and one Geocaching 2 classes. 30 kids and a few moms attended these classes and we both know we planted the geocaching seed within a bunch of them. You know, once planted it just keeps growing! Told them we'd help out again next year as well!! Laughing
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: What Fun! Reply with quote

jackofalltrades001 wrote:
Kim and I helped out yesterday with three classes of Geocache training, Two Geocaching 1 classes and one Geocaching 2 classes. 30 kids and a few moms attended these classes and we both know we planted the geocaching seed within a bunch of them. You know, once planted it just keeps growing! Told them we'd help out again next year as well!! Laughing

Nice!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Northern MN All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: