MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cacher Benefit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Cacher Benefit Reply with quote

Hey!

So if you're free on Nov. 13th, there's a benefit for an Anoka county family. I could type all the backstory here, but here is an easier link (and in the text towards the bottom is a link to the specific benefit)

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/minnesota/centerville-rallies-to-help-city-councilman-after-atv-crash-nov-2-2011

While shooting the story he mentioned that they liked to geocache. The funny thing is he doesn't even know their caching name cause his wife handles all the computer stuff. He said she loads up the GPS and says "here's where we're going" So if I find out their caching name I'll pass it along too.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am NOT making light of the ATV crash but it just proves that everyone I know who own an ATV has been injured or has had someone injured on their machines. And to be clear, I wish I personally owned one. Not knocking them but have to admit that they're dangerous machines.
X51hz
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh they are, just look what one did to my head next time you see me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Media Relations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: