MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Duluth Budgeteer article

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmnrec
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: Duluth Budgeteer article Reply with quote

There's kind of an article on geocaching in the Duluth Budgeteer this weekend, but it's not on-line (yet). Don't know the caching name of the writer (Brian Matuszak)...the jest of the article was going geocaching and finding an old tabby cat that was in the woods waiting to die. Sounds like something that would happen to me Laughing .
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Duluth Budgeteer article Reply with quote

dmnrec wrote:
Don't know the caching name of the writer

sammopiperplus2
dmnrec
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The article is now posted on-line:

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/206091/group/Budgeteer/
Hunter-Killer
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoyed the read, but I do not recall much bushwacking on the caches along Rice Lake Road, except bigfoots hideout. Muskybangers caches were a ton of fun up there.
Rustynails
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a sad story Sad . He should have taken the cat to a veterinarian, maybe it could have been helped.
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=5b55af7b-00ba-44f9-8d41-3d7b676df610
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Duluth Budgeteer article Reply with quote

dmnrec wrote:
There's kind of an article on geocaching in the Duluth Budgeteer this weekend, but it's not on-line (yet). Don't know the caching name of the writer (Brian Matuszak)...the jest of the article was going geocaching and finding an old tabby cat that was in the woods waiting to die. Sounds like something that would happen to me Laughing .

I have to admit when I first read what you wrote I was concerned what kind of article this was going to be. I was pleasantly surprised though - it's an article about the experiences of/while geocaching..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Media Relations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: