MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where's My Cache Coding Puzzle Character
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Guitar Solo
Geocacher


Joined: 27 Aug 2010

Posts: 165

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Where's My Cache Coding Puzzle Character Reply with quote

Has anyone seen this character? Does anyone know what it's called?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pfalstad
Geocacher


Joined: 02 Feb 2006

Posts: 1007
Location: Edina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Where's My Cache Coding Puzzle Character Reply with quote

Guitar Solo wrote:
Has anyone seen this character? Does anyone know what it's called?

Yes, I've seen it here: GC26RP0
And yes I do know what it's called.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Guitar Solo
Geocacher


Joined: 27 Aug 2010

Posts: 165

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's it called?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
timewellspent
Geocacher


Joined: 19 Mar 2008

Posts: 697
Location: Chanhassen, MN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Where's My Cache Coding Puzzle Character Reply with quote

pfalstad wrote:
Guitar Solo wrote:
Has anyone seen this character? Does anyone know what it's called?

Yes, I've seen it here: GC26RP0
And yes I do know what it's called.


LOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sigilwig44
Geocacher


Joined: 31 Mar 2011

Posts: 332

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried yosig tineye.com and it found nothing Crying or Very sad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guitar Solo
Geocacher


Joined: 27 Aug 2010

Posts: 165

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigilwig44 wrote:
I tried yosig tineye.com and it found nothing Crying or Very sad.

I've already done that AND google image search.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sigilwig44
Geocacher


Joined: 31 Mar 2011

Posts: 332

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar Solo wrote:
sigilwig44 wrote:
I tried yosig tineye.com and it found nothing Crying or Very sad.

I've already done that AND google image search.


Hmm...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guitar Solo
Geocacher


Joined: 27 Aug 2010

Posts: 165

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigilwig44 wrote:
Guitar Solo wrote:
sigilwig44 wrote:
I tried yosig tineye.com and it found nothing Crying or Very sad.

I've already done that AND google image search.


Hmm...

If you've got something useful to say please post it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sigilwig44
Geocacher


Joined: 31 Mar 2011

Posts: 332

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar Solo wrote:
sigilwig44 wrote:
Guitar Solo wrote:
sigilwig44 wrote:
I tried yosig tineye.com and it found nothing Crying or Very sad.

I've already done that AND google image search.


Hmm...

If you've got something useful to say please post it.


I don't other than TinEye Crying or Very sad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seamusbleu
Geocacher


Joined: 23 Nov 2007

Posts: 201

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like a section from an old farm's fence. Well, it does!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guitar Solo
Geocacher


Joined: 27 Aug 2010

Posts: 165

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seamusbleu wrote:
It looks like a section from an old farm's fence. Well, it does!

What character would that be? Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcherDragoon
Geocacher


Joined: 02 Nov 2007

Posts: 976
Location: Southeastern Minnesota

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar Solo wrote:
seamusbleu wrote:
It looks like a section from an old farm's fence. Well, it does!

What character would that be? Smile

Sven...maybe Ole...
_________________
You may only be young once...but I will be immature forever!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3050
Location: Practically South Dakota!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcherDragoon wrote:
Guitar Solo wrote:
seamusbleu wrote:
It looks like a section from an old farm's fence. Well, it does!

What character would that be? Smile

Sven...maybe Ole...
Helga! Cool
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Guitar Solo
Geocacher


Joined: 27 Aug 2010

Posts: 165

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SERIOUSLY people... Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qwerty2582
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 03 Apr 2009

Posts: 458

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you want serious...

It's typically difficult to get hints for puzzles from people other than the puzzle owner.

Although if you look at the hint, there's a pretty strong hint in there... that now I want to use to solve the thing Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.