MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

$50 at Becker Furnature World free for whomever can use it.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
msteffel
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: $50 at Becker Furnature World free for whomever can use it. Reply with quote

Was doing some cleaning in my office and found a card that we received when we refinanced and that we don't plan on using. Free to someone who will use it.

It's a $50 gift card to Becker Furniture World. The details on the back say: "No minimum purchase required. Redeem this card toward furniture, mattresses, accessories, area rugs or appliances at Becker Furniture World. Some rare exclusions apply. See store for details. This card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and is not redeemable for cash. Present card at time of payment. No cash back. One card per customer. Other offers not valid in conjunction with this card. Expires if not used within 12 months." Was issued on 9/30/2010.

Additionally there is a card that says:

VIP Advantages
This card entitles you to additional savings not available to the general public. 1. Boost you savings when your purchase exceeds $1000. In lieu of $50 off; Receive a 5% discount on furniture, mattresses, accessories and area rugs. Receive a 10% discount on appliances. Some rar exclusions apply. See store for details.

I'm not trying to advertise for Becker, just had this gift card that I wasn't using and thought someone else might benefit from it. Can delete this whole topic once someone claims it. PM me if interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: