MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

City of Burnsville Is On My List

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcticabn
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: City of Burnsville Is On My List Reply with quote

I am pissed at the City of Burnsville. Evil or Very Mad

I, placed a cache out Monday night. It got approved today. Went to check on it and it was gone. Crying or Very sad

The only way this cache could have possible disapeared was if the City of Burnsville removed it. There is absolutely no way that anyone one could have walked away with this cache. I'd explain but I'm going to use the same cache concept again. Just not in the city of Burnsville.

Bottom line: Don't go looking for Chameleon #2. It will return just not sure where yet. I've got to go spend another $20 to build another one. Maybe the City of Eagan is more friendly. Our caches there don't seem to disapear.
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: City of Burnsville Is On My List Reply with quote

Arcticabn wrote:
Chameleon #2. It will return just not sure where yet. I've got to go spend another $20 to build another one. Maybe the City of Eagan is more friendly. Our caches there don't seem to disapear.

I haven't had any caches disappear in BV that I know of. They have recently stated that geocaching is fine.

Silent Bob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Twin Cities Metro Area All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: