MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help! Looking for Breakfast Buddies locations!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Help! Looking for Breakfast Buddies locations! Reply with quote

Hi! I'm looking for help finding a good location for a group for Breakfast Buddies in the Bemidji area this spring/summer. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Feel free to PM me if you like!
team_geomonkey
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minnesota Nice... is nice, but small and could be busy (a bit smaller than Fat Nats, but comparable to Fat Nats). There is also a Perkins. Countryside is kinda like a truck stop on Hwy 2. We may have to head up to this one!! Crossing my fingers that it's not on a weekend that we are booked. We already have two trips to bemidji planned in the near future.
uffda320
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd had two events at Perkins, they're good. Minnesota Nice is excellent food, although smaller than Perkins. There are two truck stops that also have excellent food, Pete's Place North (Hwy 2, just west of Bemidji) and Pete's Place South (Hwy 71, just off the bypass). Then, there's always Country Kitchen, which usually isn't as busy as Perkins.
tnthekids
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Breakfast Buddies location Reply with quote

I'd like to see a Breakfast Buddies in the Cuyuna Lakes (Crosby) area down the road. Having just done the Pizza Night, maybe something we could put on the calendar for fall or next spring (when we look at doing our next event)? Very Happy
navychief98
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We would love to see the MnGCA come to Duluth for a Breakfast Buddies sometime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Northern MN All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: