MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNIGHT Caching; Wednesday Dec. 22nd, 2010; 7:30 PM
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3099

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: WeekNIGHT Caching; Wednesday Dec. 22nd, 2010; 7:30 PM Reply with quote

For those of us that can't make it to the Coffee, crafting, and CACHING event tomorrow morning, let's try to find Regular Cache IconMinnehaha Steamboat and Regular Cache IconExcelsior Amusement Park.

Other new ones for precaching include Regular Cache IconExcelsior History and Mystery Cache Icon It's in the technique

Food at Maynard's.
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
speedysk1
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 29 Oct 2007

Posts: 1991

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notifications must not be working yet. I didn't get the email on them. Oh well, I'm planning on joining.
_________________
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I Spy.
Geocacher


Joined: 16 May 2008

Posts: 150

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't get the notifications either - Minnstars and the Golden Valley Crew must have put a bug in the system Shocked Hope to get a pass.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tonkaMN
MnGCA Board


Joined: 10 Jun 2009

Posts: 926

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. I should be there. Anybody meeting for pre-caching?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3099

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonkaMN wrote:
Sounds good. I should be there. Anybody meeting for pre-caching?


Of course.
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 13 Apr 2006

Posts: 1944

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh! Maynards! I hope to make it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tonkaMN
MnGCA Board


Joined: 10 Jun 2009

Posts: 926

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
tonkaMN wrote:
Sounds good. I should be there. Anybody meeting for pre-caching?


Of course.


I have about half of the caches around there. I need the ones in Freeman Park, Minnewashta Regional Park, the three by echo bay (actually most of them to the West of Excelsior). What do you need, Red?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3099

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonkaMN wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:
tonkaMN wrote:
Sounds good. I should be there. Anybody meeting for pre-caching?


Of course.


I have about half of the caches around there. I need the ones in Freeman Park, Minnewashta Regional Park, the three by echo bay (actually most of them to the West of Excelsior). What do you need, Red?

I need the ones in Minnewashta also, and a couple of those in Freeman Park. I did solve the new puzzle, so we can grab that one if you want also. Where would you like to start? Only one (?) in Minnewashta is listed as winter friendly, and we would need to pay for parking, unless we can get in another way.
I would say let's start with Freeman Park, and work from there.
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tonkaMN
MnGCA Board


Joined: 10 Jun 2009

Posts: 926

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
tonkaMN wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:
tonkaMN wrote:
Sounds good. I should be there. Anybody meeting for pre-caching?


Of course.


I have about half of the caches around there. I need the ones in Freeman Park, Minnewashta Regional Park, the three by echo bay (actually most of them to the West of Excelsior). What do you need, Red?

I need the ones in Minnewashta also, and a couple of those in Freeman Park. I did solve the new puzzle, so we can grab that one if you want also. Where would you like to start? Only one (?) in Minnewashta is listed as winter friendly, and we would need to pay for parking, unless we can get in another way.
I would say let's start with Freeman Park, and work from there.


Sounds great. What time do you want to start? 6:00?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3099

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonkaMN wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:
tonkaMN wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:
tonkaMN wrote:
Sounds good. I should be there. Anybody meeting for pre-caching?


Of course.


I have about half of the caches around there. I need the ones in Freeman Park, Minnewashta Regional Park, the three by echo bay (actually most of them to the West of Excelsior). What do you need, Red?

I need the ones in Minnewashta also, and a couple of those in Freeman Park. I did solve the new puzzle, so we can grab that one if you want also. Where would you like to start? Only one (?) in Minnewashta is listed as winter friendly, and we would need to pay for parking, unless we can get in another way.
I would say let's start with Freeman Park, and work from there.


Sounds great. What time do you want to start? 6:00?


I could probably be there at 5:00 or 5:15, so whenever you can get there.
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smiling duo
Geocacher


Joined: 11 Dec 2005

Posts: 104

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds fun! I love Excelsior!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tonkaMN
MnGCA Board


Joined: 10 Jun 2009

Posts: 926

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
I could probably be there at 5:00 or 5:15, so whenever you can get there.


I can get there whenever. Where do you want to meet and what time do you think you will be there?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 13 Apr 2006

Posts: 1944

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smiling duo wrote:
Sounds fun! I love Excelsior!!!


But does that mean you'll be joining us? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PCC322
Geocacher


Joined: 18 Oct 2009

Posts: 135

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno yet. Boss is out, and she calls the shots. I'll try though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trista74
Geocacher


Joined: 14 Jul 2009

Posts: 80

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll be there. We can be there for pre-caching, too. We have a county park sticker and we have room for 2-3 more people in our car if anyone wants to carpool to into Minnewashta.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.