MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNIGHT Caching; Wednesday Dec. 8th, 2010; 7:30 PM
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
minnstars
Geocacher


Joined: 18 Sep 2008

Posts: 298

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: WeekNIGHT Caching; Wednesday Dec. 8th, 2010; 7:30 PM Reply with quote

OK you snooze you lose I guess. This one has taken on a life of it's own, so were offically headed for Shakopee this week! Laughing

Here are three relatively new ones in Shakopee and many more nearby in Memorial Park for those that want to pre-cache:

Park here: N 44° 48.195 W 093° 29.895

Regular Cache Icon Good Girl

Regular Cache Icon Sole Survivor

Regular Cache Icon Winner by a nooose


Turtle's Bar & Grill– (132 1st Ave E. Shakopee, MN 55379) is close for post game, but I’m open to other suggestions.[/quote]


Last edited by minnstars on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CamoCacher
Geocacher


Joined: 05 Dec 2005

Posts: 1391

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there

Anyone caching in the area before WNC?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KRedEP
Geocacher


Joined: 03 Aug 2007

Posts: 784

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always want to pre-cache, but we never have the time. We'll be there for the WNC though. Looking forward to it!! We haven't been out much since all the snow!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minnstars
Geocacher


Joined: 18 Sep 2008

Posts: 298

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRedEP wrote:
We haven't been out much since all the snow!


Since the snow on Friday I ran a PQ this morning and noticed that I Spy and I had 40% of all caches found within 15 miles. I told him I would host WNC, cause we needed more tracks! Wink
_________________
Sometimes you don't get the cache that you want, but you get the cache that you need.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3096

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CamoCacher wrote:
I'll be there

Anyone caching in the area before WNC?


Definitely. Where is good for you?
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tonkaMN
MnGCA Board


Joined: 10 Jun 2009

Posts: 886

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
CamoCacher wrote:
I'll be there

Anyone caching in the area before WNC?


Definitely. Where is good for you?


Me too. Let me know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3096

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonkaMN wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:
CamoCacher wrote:
I'll be there

Anyone caching in the area before WNC?


Definitely. Where is good for you?


Me too. Let me know.


I need a bunch around Debby Boone was here and it looks like a good place to park & carpool. I can be there around 5:30, depending on traffic.
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tonkaMN
MnGCA Board


Joined: 10 Jun 2009

Posts: 886

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
tonkaMN wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:
CamoCacher wrote:
I'll be there

Anyone caching in the area before WNC?


Definitely. Where is good for you?


Me too. Let me know.


I need a bunch around Debby Boone was here and it looks like a good place to park & carpool. I can be there around 5:30, depending on traffic.


That is the only area of Shakopee that I have most of the caches. I got most of them last Summer when we had WNC in Tahpan Park. I have nothing between Huber Park and Memorial Park. Do you have those?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3096

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonkaMN wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:
tonkaMN wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:
CamoCacher wrote:
I'll be there

Anyone caching in the area before WNC?


Definitely. Where is good for you?


Me too. Let me know.


I need a bunch around Debby Boone was here and it looks like a good place to park & carpool. I can be there around 5:30, depending on traffic.


That is the only area of Shakopee that I have most of the caches. I got most of them last Summer when we had WNC in Tahpan Park. I have nothing between Huber Park and Memorial Park. Do you have those?


There are 4 just south of Huber Park I don't have, and the others in Memorial park we aren't doing tonight I don't have.
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tonkaMN
MnGCA Board


Joined: 10 Jun 2009

Posts: 886

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:

There are 4 just south of Huber Park I don't have, and the others in Memorial park we aren't doing tonight I don't have.


Sounds great. I should be able to get there by 5:30. Where should we meet?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
two of hearts
Geocacher


Joined: 12 Jan 2006

Posts: 94

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have found all of these. However, just a word of caution for Good Girl, it could be a real ankle biter in the the snow. CAUTION!
I think we will join the after cache at Turtles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minnstars
Geocacher


Joined: 18 Sep 2008

Posts: 298

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

two of hearts wrote:
We have found all of these. However, just a word of caution for Good Girl, it could be a real ankle biter in the the snow. CAUTION!
I think we will join the after cache at Turtles


Hummm ... What is doing the "Bite"?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 26 Apr 2006

Posts: 3096

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonkaMN wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:

There are 4 just south of Huber Park I don't have, and the others in Memorial park we aren't doing tonight I don't have.


Sounds great. I should be able to get there by 5:30. Where should we meet?


Parking lot by Huber Park?
_________________
"We never seek things for themselves-what we seek is the very seeking of things"-Pascal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tonkaMN
MnGCA Board


Joined: 10 Jun 2009

Posts: 886

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
tonkaMN wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:

There are 4 just south of Huber Park I don't have, and the others in Memorial park we aren't doing tonight I don't have.


Sounds great. I should be able to get there by 5:30. Where should we meet?


Parking lot by Huber Park?


That looks perfect. The cache is almost in the parking lot. See you there at 5:30. Who else is joining us for pre-caching?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KRedEP
Geocacher


Joined: 03 Aug 2007

Posts: 784

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am enviously reading all the pre-caching notes, but I can't come. Sad

I also would like to know more about the ankle biting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.