MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

27" Sony Trinitron Television

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bflentje
Geocacher


Joined: 29 May 2006

Posts: 4032

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: 27" Sony Trinitron Television Reply with quote

Yep, it's a big CRT based TV. But it works great and would be good for your garage. I thought I'd give someone a chance to take it before it gets recycled. I'll beg for $20 but will negotiate down to free if you come and pick it up.

27" Sony Trinitron Television Model # KV27S40
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bflentje
Geocacher


Joined: 29 May 2006

Posts: 4032

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

FREE to good home. You haul it yourself.

If no takers within a couple of weeks, perhaps I'll use it as a cache container.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Team MN Moose
Geocacher


Joined: 11 Aug 2009

Posts: 76

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better than the coffin as long proper parts are recyled.. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bflentje
Geocacher


Joined: 29 May 2006

Posts: 4032

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team MN Moose wrote:
Better than the coffin as long proper parts are recyled.. Smile


First off, I was kidding. Secondly, the coffin was constructed of natural cedar. I contend the coffin was better. Wink

For the record, I did not bring up the coffin, Team MN Moose did. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 13 Apr 2006

Posts: 1942

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
Team MN Moose wrote:
Better than the coffin as long proper parts are recyled.. Smile


First off, I was kidding. Secondly, the coffin was constructed of natural cedar. I contend the coffin was better. Wink

For the record, I did not bring up the coffin, Team MN Moose did. Laughing


It just won't DIE will it? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bflentje
Geocacher


Joined: 29 May 2006

Posts: 4032

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EPMinnesota wrote:
bflentje wrote:
Team MN Moose wrote:
Better than the coffin as long proper parts are recyled.. Smile


First off, I was kidding. Secondly, the coffin was constructed of natural cedar. I contend the coffin was better. Wink

For the record, I did not bring up the coffin, Team MN Moose did. Laughing


It just won't DIE will it? Laughing


I suspect that if it weren't for coffin talk, we'd have only half the amount of total forum posts for 2009 and 2010. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Boreas
Geocacher


Joined: 16 Dec 2002

Posts: 2440

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since someone already brought it up, I'm looking at hosting an Event which has Coffin Races, among other fun competition.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RudeRat
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 09 Jul 2008

Posts: 791

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
I suspect that if it weren't for coffin talk, we'd have only half the amount of total forum posts for 2009 and 2010. Wink

Iíve never mentioned a coffin in any of my posts. (Looks like I canít say that any more). Very Happy
_________________
Ahhhhhhhh, the power of cheese!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JJnTJ
Geocacher


Joined: 23 Aug 2010

Posts: 218

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're (in)famous, Bart. During the Park Board meeting in the little town of Rogers, they were speaking about some "potential downsides" of caching. I repeated silently to myself, "don't bring up the coffin... Don't bring up the coffin..." and still cringed when they did.

Those people knew nearly nothing about geocaching, but they knew about The Coffin. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bflentje
Geocacher


Joined: 29 May 2006

Posts: 4032

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJnTJ wrote:
You're (in)famous, Bart. During the Park Board meeting in the little town of Rogers, they were speaking about some "potential downsides" of caching. I repeated silently to myself, "don't bring up the coffin... Don't bring up the coffin..." and still cringed when they did.

Those people knew nearly nothing about geocaching, but they knew about The Coffin. Razz


Ok ok, to stay on topic, skip the TV. I have a coffin for sale. Could be used for these coffin races I've been hearing about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bflentje
Geocacher


Joined: 29 May 2006

Posts: 4032

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJnTJ wrote:
You're (in)famous, Bart. During the Park Board meeting in the little town of Rogers, they were speaking about some "potential downsides" of caching. I repeated silently to myself, "don't bring up the coffin... Don't bring up the coffin..." and still cringed when they did.

Those people knew nearly nothing about geocaching, but they knew about The Coffin. Razz


The good thing about the entire thing is, as far as I know, outside of these forums, I have luckily remained nameless.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RudeRat
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 09 Jul 2008

Posts: 791

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A TV and a Coffin, hmmmmm....., how much for the set?
_________________
Ahhhhhhhh, the power of cheese!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bflentje
Geocacher


Joined: 29 May 2006

Posts: 4032

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, sorry guys. Maybe I shouldn't have said there was a coffin for sale. I mean, it's sitting in the shed and have NO IDEA what I am going to do with it. But I don't think I'd be happy unloading it quite yet. I was playing it up.

Perhaps a door prize at one of my future events or maybe even Halloween Hoopla.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.