MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vote for November 2010's Cache of the Month

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which cache should be November 2010 Cache of the Month?
The Lair's Earthcache
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
Deviled Eggs
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
" Off to Jail with YE ! "
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

msteffel
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Vote for November 2010's Cache of the Month Reply with quote

Vote for November 2010 Cache of the Month! Apologies for the delay in posting this, but I'm on vacation and my laptop's wifi got messed up, took a bit to get working again. As such I will keep the voting open for 10 days since I publish this, thus voting will close on December 2nd.

FYI, King Boreas's GCR71H "Lair of the Three-Headed Woman" won February 2010 Cache of the Month, so it will be excluded from this vote.

Your Nominees are:

GC2F6R9 The Lair's Earthcache by Jam3s (nominated by butcherandswimmer )

This is two for one as they are in the exact same place and it is one of the neatest cache site in the state. I do not know it the 3 headed woman has been honored before but if not it should be and now with a earthcahe with it it is well worth the trip to get.

GC2HG9F Deviled Eggs by Good Neighbors (nominated by Rustynails)

Very Happy This is a very fun cache, attributes state to find it at night. But you can find it anytime. The dark of night is the best time to seek this one.

The cache is the creation of the Good Neighbors team. A very well crafted cache that will be worth a few minutes of evening caching. One of the most creative I have found so far. Happy Halloween!!!

GC2H267 " Off to Jail with YE ! " by Paklid (nominated by bflentje)

Ever since the fiasco with the Dakota county, there has not been much in terms of Halloween geocaching fun in the area. Well, this cache brings back that spirit and has definately inspired me for a possible 2011 Halloween season. This is a nice and easy hike if you approach from the south and has a very nice surprise once you find the cache. This location allegedly has some historical significance to Halloween geocaching I've been told.

Good luck to all the nominees!
msteffel
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to GC2F6R9 The Lair's Earthcache by Jam3s (nominated by butcherandswimmer ) for being voted November 2010 Cache of the Month!!

(Sorry for the delay in posting this, I'm on vacation and the combination of having free time AND internet access at the same time was harder than anticipated.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: