MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Accepting December 2010 Cache Of The Month Nominations

View previous topic :: View next topic  
msteffel
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Accepting December 2010 Cache Of The Month Nominations Reply with quote

Nominations for December 2010 Cache of the Month are now open (from November 1st to November 30th). For full details check here, but the short version - if you find an outstanding cache, reply to this post with the caches name and what made it so special that you want to nominate it for Cache of the Month!

Get your nominations in before the Moss is off the field... I mean the frost is on the ground... well, you get the idea. Wink
msteffel
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only a few more days left... get your nominees in before end of day on the 30th!
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to nominate a fantastic cache called The Dragon's Lair (GC1C27P) by the dragon tamer herself, Doc. This cache is located down on the Root River Trail in an absolutely gorgeous, and quite frankly, very under rated, part of southern Minnesota (Fillmore county). Unforunately now that winter has set in, the beauty surrounding this cache won't be as prominent but if you visit this cache any other time of the year, spring, summer, and especially autumn, you will be delighted with the scenery. In addition to the natural setting of the cache, you will not be surprised that this is also kind of cache that I take a special liking to. A cache that takes you on an adventure with a chance to get down and dirty.

I believe that with the winter season setting in that my timing may be off. But I still firmly believe that this cache is worthy of COTM. Even if you do not vote for this cache, please find the time to go experience this cache and the Root River Trail.
msteffel
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What caches are you Thankful for? Nominate them for Cache of the Month! Smile

Just 4 days left till the end of Nominations the last month of 2010 closes!
msteffel
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nominations for December 2010 cache of the month is closed... and the winner is:

Dragon's Lair (GC1C27P) by DOC. and nominated by bflentje
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: