MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale: Garmin GPSmap 60CSx, TOPO U.S. 24K Northern Plains

View previous topic :: View next topic  
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Garmin GPSmap 60CSx, TOPO U.S. 24K Northern Plains Reply with quote

For Sale:

$300 U.S. - Garmin GPSmap 60CSx. Comes with City Navigator North America 2009, Deluxe All Regions, on CD and 4 gig data card (I've loaded the CD onto the card, and they won't give me an unlock code for any additional units, so it's currently unlocked for this receiver and this receiver only). Also comes with suction-cup windshield mount and bike mount (since the 60CSx mounts are not compatible with my Oregon). No major scratches on the screen, and the rubber grips are slightly worn. Never dropped, and the only exposure to water has been when I've cached with it in the rain. Price may be more than you'd see one going for on eBay, but this is a good deal since I'm throwing in the mapping software (current version of City Navigator lists for $79.99 from Garmin) and the mounts (Garmin lists the windshield mount at $31.80 and the bike rail mount adapter at $10.91). Plus you can try before you buy.

$75 U.S. - TOPO U.S. 24K - Northern Plains micro SD/SD card. Digital topographic maps equivalent to 1:24,000 USGS maps. Topographic coverage of North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska and Iowa. Allows you to search by points of interest, including cities, summits, lakes, campsites and more. Provides elevation profile on compatible Garmin devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty. Contains many routable trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates. So while the 100K maps have more coverage, they are less detailed and you can't auto-route with them, while you can with the 24K. Lists for $99.99 on Garmin and at REI.
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link to a pic of the GPS receiver and windshield mount:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30244699&l=a9895d6471&id=1110185173
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: