MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Six Degrees of Separation for Kids Only

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickrich
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Six Degrees of Separation for Kids Only Reply with quote

I'm thinking of creating a second "Six Degrees" chart for KIDS ONLY. The rules are going to be similar to the regular 6 degrees of separation chart except that:

1) Only links between kids who were under driving age at the time of the meeting will be included. No Parents!

2) Groups of 5 or fewer kids caching together will be included with red (group) lines, at least until the chart gets too unwieldy. Larger groups will not be included. I don't need the hassle of connecting an entire Boy Scout troup. However, lets say BSA Troop 456 is out caching together and meets GSA troup 325 also caching. I'd be willing to make one box for each troop and connecti them together with a black line.

3) Kids do not have to have their own gc.com handle, although it is preferred that they do (so the links work). They do have to have a handle of some sort, though. I don't want any real names!!!

If you know of any chance encounters or group expeditions by kids, please post them ON THIS THREAD. I will make up a chart when I get enough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Geocaching Websites All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: