MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MnGCA 2010 Fall Event & Elections
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
I Spy.
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the committee has done a great job. If I am unable to attend, any absentee ballots available?
speedysk1
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Spy. wrote:
Looks like the committee has done a great job. If I am unable to attend, any absentee ballots available?

I am not taking any more absentee requests as I won't be able to mail them out and get them back in time. Unlike state elections, we count the ballots on Saturday and any ballots that come in after that are not counted.
Tri-Chick
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject: Mpls Geocaching Examiner Reply with quote

New Article posted on the Minneapolis Geocaching Examiner

The Fall Minnesota Geocaching Association (MnGCA) event is this Saturday in Eden Prairie, MN. Fun for all!
http://ow.ly/2SRjF

~Tri-chick
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: Mpls Geocaching Examiner Reply with quote

Tri-Chick wrote:
New Article posted on the Minneapolis Geocaching Examiner

The Fall Minnesota Geocaching Association (MnGCA) event is this Saturday in Eden Prairie, MN. Fun for all!
http://ow.ly/2SRjF

~Tri-chick

Very nice!! Thanks!!
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to each and everyone of you that came out and enjoyed the crisp fall weather, cached the day away, found the 2 new permanent caches that were placed, learned new tricks and tips or shared them with others, played the games like kick the can of beans, brought your kids who enjoyed the kids caches and the treasure hunt, brought your dogs and enjoyed the canine cache, ate the butcher burgers and got a little sun! We had a fabulous day, had enough votes for a quorum, mourned the retirement of our reviewer, and enjoyed meeting and greeting cachers new and old. A HUGE thank you goes out to the members of the committee, Qwerty, NiceRat and Ruderat, Ronindoc and Cincity, Sharknose Bunnies and myself. Thanks to Rustynails and Motormouth97 for their help with the kids treasure hunt. It was a hit! We had so much fun planning the event and are really thrilled and encouraged that so many people came out and enjoyed the day. We had fun! Hope to see you in the spring!

If anyone is interested in being on the spring event committee or has any suggestions for the spring event, pm me with your interest and suggestions!
qwerty2582
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Medallion Hunt cache has now been published:

Letterbox Cache IconStarry Eyed Surprise
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: