MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hayward Cheezehead in Duluth for two weeks,working, caching?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hayward Cheezehead
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Hayward Cheezehead in Duluth for two weeks,working, caching? Reply with quote

Hey all you Duluth cachers. I'll be working in West Duluth for two weeks finishing up my training. Not sure what my work schedule will be yet. But if anyone is interested in doing some caching or just meeting for a burger and a beer, let me know.

Hayward Cheezehead
dmnrec
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Hayward Cheezehead in Duluth for two weeks,working, cach Reply with quote

Hayward Cheezehead wrote:
Hey all you Duluth cachers. I'll be working in West Duluth for two weeks finishing up my training. Not sure what my work schedule will be yet. But if anyone is interested in doing some caching or just meeting for a burger and a beer, let me know.

Hayward Cheezehead

pm sent...
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting which date?
Hayward Cheezehead
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess details would be a nice thing huh?
I'll be up there the 12th-16th & 19th-22nd. Sound like I sould be free after 4pm or so. I have not done ANY caches in Duluth or Superior, so I would be up for anything. I'll be staying at the Super 8 on West Duluth.
jrest
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful Haward Cheezehead, those guys up in Duluth have some pretty wild and intense caches... You might get yourself into a couple interesting positions (or trees) if you do "anything". Some really beautiful places up there, have fun. I enjoyed hiking out to the end of Minnesota Point, couple caches out there, but the veiws over the lake and back to Duluth are what I really liked.

Some others up on the hill looking back at the lake and over downtown were awesome as well.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrest wrote:
Careful Haward Cheezehead, those guys up in Duluth have some pretty wild and intense caches... You might get yourself into a couple interesting positions (or trees) if you do "anything". Some really beautiful places up there, have fun. I enjoyed hiking out to the end of Minnesota Point, couple caches out there, but the veiws over the lake and back to Duluth are what I really liked.

Some others up on the hill looking back at the lake and over downtown were awesome as well.

Yeah, but just be sure to not divulge too much information while logging else your logs will be deleted without notice.. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Northern MN All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: