MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GCGWME Traveling thru Purgatory

View previous topic :: View next topic  
butcherandswimmer
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: GCGWME Traveling thru Purgatory Reply with quote

This is a one of a kind traveling cache that can be logged more than once. Great to take new cachers to as you can log it and they can hide it in a new spot in the park.It is all redone new and lots of fun for whoile familys as they can pick a new spot together.Ot is a ? cache that needs no prior work to solve. Lots of caches in the park to get as you do this one.
knowschad
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I had no idea that we still had a viable moving cache in the area! I thought that Moving123 was the last one!
Surfer Joe
Minnesota Reviewer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

knowschad wrote:
Wow! I had no idea that we still had a viable moving cache in the area! I thought that Moving123 was the last one!

I think this was one of the last moving caches published anywhere. One of the reasons it was allowed was because the cache is restricted to moving within a specific park.
DrMayhem
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

knowschad wrote:

Wow, I had no idea there was such a thing as a moving cache--was thinking of creating something like this! I put this on the bucket-list! Got an idea for a new cache though out of the idea--we'll see if it pans out--and is "legal".
Arcticabn
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe that Unbroken Chain which was in Lebanon Hill was also a moving cache restricted to the limits of the park. But alas it is no longer available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Recommended Caches All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: