MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Geocaching Class To Be Held

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FamilyCircus
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Geocaching Class To Be Held Reply with quote

I need help filling up my Intro To Geocaching Class that I am teaching through Bemidji Community Education. This is for people who have never geocached or are just getting started. This 4 day course will discuss the game of geocaching; 1) How to access and use the website 2) How to use your GPS for the game 3) How to find and 4)how to hide a geocache. There will be classroom and outdoor sessions. It is held at the Bemidji Middle School, in Bemidji, MN. The dates are May 6,8,13&15 from 7-9pm. Contact Community Education at 218-333-3100 Ext 301. Tell your friends, your neighbors, church members, or relatives. There are only two people signed up and I will be sad if they cancel the class. Crying or Very sad [/b]
merkman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you thought of posting flyers at local businesses?

That my help get the interest up?
The Zombie Geocacher
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with your class. I just got done doing one for Brainerd Community Ed. It went extremely well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Northern MN All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: