MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Garmin Venture Cx for sale!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Garmin Venture Cx for sale! Reply with quote

I have a beloved Venture Cx for sale that I must part with so I can upgrade to a Garmin 60Cx for my 4th geocaching anniversary. I have added turn by turn auto routing maps(OSM World Routable (73240230) Overview Map Jun 2009) to it for the twin city metro area and beyond. It has helped me find about 1000 caches and is in great shape with minor scratching on the screen and some chinks out of the rubber on the bottom back side that occured when I fell down a tree I had climbed for a cache. These chinks have no effect on the gps at all. If interested contact me for pictures. I'm asking $125 which includes the 1gb micro sd card with the added maps on it.
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone? Anyone out there looking to upgrade without spending a lot of money? I'm ready to! Please??
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: